Vicis helmet makes its NFL debut

Foro dedicado al Esquí de Travesía - Esquí de Montaña

Vicis helmet makes its NFL debut

Notapor wang1993 » Vie Ago 11, 2017 9:42 am

This year, the Vicis Jon Ryan Jersey Zero1 will show up throughout the league. On Wednesday night, several Texans wore the $1,500 helmet, which has a flexible outer shell that gives with impact. Those using it included linebacker Brian Cushing, running back Lamar Miller, and linebacker Jadeveon Clowney. Seahawks Jermaine Kearse Youth Jersey cornerback Richard Sherman, who along with Seahawks receiver Doug Baldwin and Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith serve on the company’s advisory board, recently said he’ll wear the helmet during the preseason. “It’s good,” Sherman told reporters http://www.teamseahawksprostore.com/buy-cheap-germain-ifedi-76-jersey.html earlier this week. “They’ve made the necessary adjustments, because last year, it was uncomfortable. It was a lot of pressure Eddie Lacy Jersey on the front of your head and things like that. There was no way you could wear it in the game and hit anybody. They’ve made the necessary adjustments. They’ve made it comfortable. I still haven’t had a chance to bang anybody like I need to, to really feel the changes, the difference between that helmet and the other helmet. But I’m looking forward to that.” That will happen DeShawn Shead Jersey on Saturday night in L.A., when the Chargers host the Seahawks at the StubHub Center.
wang1993

Volver a esqui-de-travesia-esqui-de-montana