Im a little behind the eight-ball at the moment but its not

Foro de compra-venta de material de esquí de travesía.

Im a little behind the eight-ball at the moment but its not

Notapor wangshi » Jue Nov 30, 2017 3:32 am

Wakefield coach Chris Chester insists his team will not be relaxing despite securing their Super League survival with two games to spare. Russell Westbrook Jersey . After finishing last in Super League 2015, Wakefield were forced to beat Bradford in the inaugural £1million match at the end of the season to avoid relegation, but there will be no repeat for the Wildcats this year as they were guaranteed a top-eight spot after Hull KR lost Thursdays Hull derby.Chester says he is delighted the pressure is off as he prepares his side to take on Catalans Dragons in Perpignan on Saturday, live on Sky Sports. Theres obviously a really good mood in the camp after last nights result, said Chester.Theres 17 happy faces in the team and Im a happy coach as well. I think its a fantastic achievement for everybody involved.When I first came, Michael didnt want to be involved in that £1million game this year and Im pleased for him that hell be able to sit down and watch and enjoy the game.Now the pressure is off, we can go and enjoy ourselves on Saturday and hopefully put in a very good performance and come away with the win.Its taken a lot of hard work to get where we are and the focus now is to try and get as high as we can in the table. Sixth spot is still available.Wakefield complete the regular season with a derby against Castleford on Sunday week before taking on Warrington for a place in the Challenge Cup final. Highlights of Wakefield Wildcats sensational one-point win over the Dragons earlier in the season Chester, who took Hull KR to Wembley last year, says his preparations for the semi-final wont wait.Well use these next two weeks to play some guys into a bit of form and give some minutes to players who havent played that long, he said.We wont be taking our foot off the gas. We know weve got a big semi-final coming up but we also want to finish as high as we can.Wakefield will have to bid for a place in the final without their leading try-scorer Tom Johnstone, who is to have surgery on Saturday on a displaced fracture in his tibia, while prop forward Chris Annakin has been ruled out for the season after sustaining a serious knee injury in a tackle from Wigan loose forward Sean OLoughlin in last weeks 22-18 defeat.Chris is not good, Chester said. Hes ruptured his medial ligament in his knee. Sean OLoughlin was sent off for this high shot on Chris Annakin The first things that go when you get knocked out are your legs and his knees buckled. Unfortunately for Chris, hell miss the rest of the season and the semi-final which he is devastated about.OLoughlin was given a one-game suspension after the disciplinary tribunal took into account his previous unblemished record as well as his guilty plea.Chester labelled the system farcical and on Friday called for greater consistency in the disciplinary procedure.Its not a dig at Sean OLoughlin, he said. Sean is a great kid and he actually rung Chris Annakin up and apologised. He didnt need to do that so I thank Lockers for that.I just think it was a bad challenge for which I thought they got the grading wrong. I think there needs to be more consistency with the charges. Thats been my gripe for a long time.Catalans Dragons: Lucas Albert, Jason Baitieri, Julian Bousquet, Jodie Broughton, Todd Carney, Rémi Casty, Alrix Da Costa, Vincent Duport, Morgan Escaré, Ben Garcia, Tony Gigot, Justin Horo, Antoni Maria, Willie Mason, Romain Navarrete, Eloi Pelissier, Pat Richards, Dave Taylor, Fouad Yaha.Wakefield Wildcats: Tinirau Arona, Joe Arundel, Matty Ashurst, Jordan Crowther, Liam Finn, David Fifita, Craig Hall, Max Jowitt, Danny Kirmond, Reece Lyne, Jacob Miller, Jonny Molloy, Scott Moore, Nick Scruton, Mickael Simon, Mikey Sio, Anthony Tupou, Bill Tupou, Jason Walton.Watch Catalans v Wakefield live on Sky Sports 3 HD on Saturday from 4.55pm. Catch the match for £6.99 on NOW TV. No contract. Terrance Ferguson Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Steven Adams Jersey . - Whether its because of her improved play or the reason for it, Michelle Wie appears as comfortable on and off the golf course as at any time in her career. http://www.authenticthunderauthority.com/ray-allen-thunder-jersey-c-8/ . -- When Steve Blake checked in at the scorers table with 5:25 remaining in the third quarter, Stephen Curry shook his head and shouted across the court, asking Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson not to take him out.MELBOURNE, Australia - Defending champion Adam Scott struggled in the blustery conditions at Metropolitan Golf Club on Thursday for a 1-over 73, six strokes behind a group of four of his countrymen who led the Australian Masters by a stroke after the first round.Scott, who won the Masters the past two years at other sand-belt courses — Royal Melbourne and Kingston Heath — began play on the back nine Thursday and shot 38, including a double-bogey on the 18th after his approach found a bunker. But an eagle on the par-5 sixth helped move him back up the leaderboard.A strong northerly (wind) from the get-go was always going to make it tough, Scott said. I played pretty well but didnt take any of my chances. Im a little behind the eight-ball at the moment but its nothing a good round tomorrow wont fix.Australians Michael Wright, Stephen Allan, Steven Bowditch and amateur Todd Sinnott shot 67s to share the lead.Bowditch, who won the Texas Open in March for his first U.S. PGA Tour win, had the outright lead until making bogey on his last hole.I knew Ive been playing OK, saaid Bowditch, who also finished second in last months Frys. Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys. om Open. Ive been a bit sort of up and down with my putting but my game itself seems to be pretty consistent over the last sort of two years.Geoff Ogilvy shot 69 and was in a group tied for seventh with American Kyle Stanley. Americans Zac Blair (70) and Boo Weekley (72) were just behind them.Ogilvy, who grew up in Melbourne and knows all about the vagaries of the citys weather, said he was prepared for a challenging day.Thats about as tough as Melbourne can provide weather-wise, he said. The early tee time, you see the forecast last night, northerly, youre like hopefully it doesnt start picking up and we get a few holes without it coming, but it was windy from the first hole. But I hit the ball better and better as the day went on.Wright said it was like the wild west but the wind suited his game, with back-to-back birdies on the eighth and ninth holes.It was brutal out there, the 40-year-old Brisbane golfer said. I hit the ball underground, really low, so its suits me to a tee. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
wangshi

Volver a compra-venta-de-material-de-esqui-de-travesia