Freeman's double helps Braves beat Rangers 5-4 for split

Foro dedicado al Esquí de Travesía - Esquí de Montaña

Freeman's double helps Braves beat Rangers 5-4 for split

Notapor wang1993 » Mié Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am

ATLANTA Julio Teheran Reggie Sanders Jersey and the Atlanta Braves finally found a way to beat the Texas Rangers. Freddie Freeman hit a two-run double during Atlanta's five-run second inning against Cole Hamels, Teheran pitched Pete Rose Womens Jersey around five walks and the Braves held off a rally to beat the Rangers 5-4 and split a doubleheader Wednesday night. Nomar Mazara Scott Feldman Youth Jersey had a two-run homer off Teheran in the nightcap for Texas, which won the first game 12-8 behind four hits from Elvis Andrus . Otherwise, Teheran (10-11) avoided mistakes. He earned his second straight home win, allowing three runs, five walks Tony Perez Kids Jersey and five hits in five innings. "Obviously I don't Jay Bruce Jersey want to give in or make a mistake," Teheran said. "... I know five walks is a lot but I didn't want to throw the ball over the plate where they could hit it." The Braves took one win in the three-game series.
wang1993

Volver a esqui-de-travesia-esqui-de-montana